Welcome to Baker College!
Baker College is the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. Our mission is to prepare you for meaningful employment. We’re proud to have a 97 percent employment rate among our available graduates. In addition, all our graduates receive Lifetime Employment Assistance—free and forever.
Discover how Baker College can help you prepare for a great career. When you request information, (or come to campus for a visit, you'll talk with an admissions advisor who takes the time to get to know you, to understand your skills and interests and how they might be applied in different careers. We'll work closely with you to develop a realistic plan to achieve your educational and career goals in the shortest amount of time possible.
12 Reasons to Choose Baker
- Baker College is America’s leading career college. Since 1911 we’ve been preparing people for employment or career advancement.
- Baker College is Michigan’s largest independent college. We are a not-for-profit institution which allows us to invest in our students rather than focus on shareholders, helping us maintain affordable tuition.
- Advisory Boards — made up of actual employers — ensure our career programs are designed to meet the demands of the real world.
- Small class sizes make certain you get all the personalized attention you need.
- Baker College delivers one of the highest available graduate employment rates in the country, giving you the best chance for a career.
- All Baker graduates receive Lifetime Employment Assistance — free and forever.
- Earn a certificate, associate, bachelor, master, or doctoral degree. Baker offers over 100 career programs in high demand fields.
- Classes are convenient for even the busiest schedule. Choose from day, evening, weekend, and online classes.
- Most instructors are working professionals in the fields they teach, bringing real-world perspective to the curriculum.
- Federal, State, and Baker College financial aid is available for those who qualify, to help make the investment in your future an affordable one.
- Baker is regionally accredited, which assures you that credits earned are recognized and meet high standards of educational quality.
- Handshake — a free recruiting service for employers — provides a distinct advantage in securing employment by putting employers in touch with you.
For additional information about policies and procedures, you can also check out the
Baker College Student Handbook or the Baker College Catalog.