Information Systems - Concentration in Web Development (BS) Program
Select an item below for more information.
Program Waiver / Handbook
Program Mission & Outcomes
The College of Information Technology's focus is to advance student learning and achievement through excellence in teaching within a dynamic and supportive learning environment. Our programs deliver practical education to prepare students for professional careers in information technology. We strive to prepare our graduates to be ethical professionals of life-long learning, career success, and community engagement.
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
By the end of the program, students will...
- Demonstrate competency with a wide range of Information Systems technologies and processes (Applications, Data Storage, Networks, Programming, Web, New Tech, Documentation, and Security).
- Support the delivery, use, and management of information systems within an information systems environment.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and project management skills to effectively design solutions troubleshoot problems, and/or implement new processes.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in Information Systems practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to Information Systems environments.
Effective: Summer 2020
Course Student Learning Outcomes
Background Check Requirements
No Background Check required.
Additional Program Information
Please see your Program Director for additional program information.
Clinical / Work Experience Information
For information about when to apply, how to apply, and application requirements, please visit our Work Experience Information web page.
Do you need Health Insurance coverage? If yes, please visit the Healthcare.gov marketplace site.
Visit the Career Readiness page for more information and resources on preparing for your future career.
For job search assistance, visit the Handshake information page.