- You will need a copy of your Unofficial Transcript. You must be logged into your Baker account to access your Unofficial Transcript.
- We recommend you complete your application on a desktop computer or laptop. Completing this application on a cell phone or tablet is NOT recommended.
- Please allow at least 30 minutes to complete this application.
- Completed applications are due Friday, of Week 12 (Week 11 of the Summer) application semester by 5:00 PM.
- Applications will be reviewed the week following the end of the semester of the application semester.
- Application notification emails will be sent out by Friday, of the week following the end of the semester of the application semester, by 5:00 PM.
- General Education Courses: C or better (unless otherwise noted)
- Other Required Courses: B- or better
- Less than a C: You are not eligible to apply at this time. Please contact a OneStop Academic Advisor at (833) 691-7867 or email [email protected] to discuss your options.
- Transfer Credits: If you completed any prerequisite or required courses at another institution, you must submit an Official Transcript to Baker College by Friday, of Week 16 at 5:00 PM.
- Official Transcripts Address: Baker College, Registrar's Office, 1050 West Bristol, Flint, MI, 48507.
Program Admissions Exam
- Some Limited Enrollment Programs require a standardized Program Admission Exam.
- Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) for all other Limited Enrollment Health Science Programs.
- Please see the Program Admissions Exam page for registration details
Select a program from the Programs Page to see program specific application requirements.