College is one of the biggest investments you will make in your lifetime, but it will pay off in higher income, expanded career opportunities and greater personal satisfaction throughout your life.
The understanding and management of personal finance and student loan debt are financial literacy topics of particular importance to college students.
Are you interested in learning about the following?
- Managing debt
- Establishing a budget
- Using my credit card(s) wisely
- Applying for financial aid
- Understanding my student loan(s) and the consequences of default
- How to avoid identity theft
- How to live within my resources
- Saving for my future
Baker College has partnered with Inceptia to provide an online financial literacy tool that can help guide you through these and many other questions you may have.
Click to access the Financial Avenue Guide.