Orders to release transcripts are processed through the electronic ordering system. Transcripts sent online are fully secure and FERPA compliant. Our PCI certification and third-party testing ensure that security is never in question.
Choose one of the following:
- For users with a current Baker College account, log in to My Baker using your current username and password.
- Click on My Services tab across the top.
- For current students, click on the Student Services Center, then Academic Services > Grade Information > Unofficial Transcript.
- For alumni, click on the Alumni Center, then Unofficial Transcript.
- Click the "Order Official Transcript" image at the right.
- You must be logged in to your My Baker account to use this link.
- You may be asked asked to re-register your Parchment account.
*** If you don’t know your username and password, please contact the ITSC by sending an email to: ITSC@baker.edu with the following information***
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Last 4 numbers of your Social Security # (DO NOT send your full SSN.)
- Phone number where you can be reached
There is a nominal fee associated with our online transcript process. Please have a debit or credit card available.
A hold on your Baker College account will not prevent you from requesting a transcript through Parchment Exchange. However, Baker College will not be able to release your transcript until the hold is resolved.
For questions or concerns regarding transcripts and other academic records, contact the Office of the registrar by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.