Skip To Content


Baker College Registrars are here to help you meet your educational goals as quickly and efficiently as possible. We can help you with:

  • Program changes and other course registration concerns
  • Advice for bachelor degrees
  • Non-traditional credit
  • Transfer of credits
  • Graduation requirements
  • Certifications
  • Registrations
  • Transcripts and other academic records

Baker College offers many non-traditional credit options for students with varied academic and professional backgrounds. Non-traditional credit may include:

  • Articulation
  • Experiential credit
  • Credit by examination
  • CLEP
  • Advanced placement

To learn more about non-traditional credit, please visit our sections on Articulation or Testing. You can also call the Academic Office for more information.

Orders to release transcripts are processed through the electronic ordering system. Transcripts sent online are fully secure and FERPA compliant. Our PCI certification and third-party testing ensure that security is never in question.

Choose one of the following:

Unofficial Transcripts

  • For current students, or alumni with a current My Baker College account, log in to My Baker using your current username and password.
  • Click on My Services tab across the top.
  • For current students, click on the Student Services Center, then Academic Services > Grade Information > Unofficial Transcript.
  • For alumni, click on the Alumni Center, then Unofficial Transcript.

        Baker College only provides unofficial transcripts to current students, or alumni with a My Baker account.

Official Transcripts

  • Click the "Order Official Transcript" image at the right.
  • You must be logged in to your My Baker account to use this link.
  • You may be asked asked to re-register your Parchment account.
Order Official Transcript

        If you don't have a My Baker account,
        please contact the ITSC by sending an email to: with the following information:

  • First Name
  • Last Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Last 4 numbers of your Social Security # (DO NOT send your full SSN.)
  • Phone number where you can be reached

A hold on your Baker College account will not prevent you from requesting a transcript through Parchment Exchange.  However, Baker College will not be able to release your transcript until the hold is resolved.

For questions or concerns regarding transcripts and other academic records, contact the Office of the registrar by sending an email to: