Orders to release transcripts are processed through the electronic ordering system. Transcripts sent online are fully secure and FERPA compliant. Our PCI certification and third-party testing ensure that security is never in question.
Choose one of the following:
- For users with a current Baker College account, log in to My Baker using your current username and password.
- Click on My Services tab across the top.
- For current students, click on the Student Center, then Academic Services > Grade Information > Unofficial Transcript.
- For alumni, click on the Alumni Center, then Unofficial Transcript.
- Click the "Order Official Transcript" image at the right.
- On the SOLAR System, log in choosing one option in Step One, and then entering your password in Step Two.
- Click on STAR System link in red on the left.
- Click on the blue Academic Office link at the top of the list in the center portion of the screen.
- Click on the blue Transcript link at the top of the list in the center portion of the screen.
- Choose either transcript option, click on the Submit button, and click through the instructions.
*** If you don’t know your username and password please contact the ITSC by sending an email to: ITSC@baker.edu with the following information***
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Last 4 numbers of your Social Security #
There is a nominal fee associated with our online transcript process. Please have a debit or credit card available.
A hold on your Baker College account will not prevent you from requesting a transcript through Parchment Exchange. However, Baker College will not be able to release your transcript until the hold is resolved.
For questions or concerns regarding transcripts and other academic records, contact the Office of the registrar by sending an email to: email@example.com.