Be a StudentAmbassador!
Have fun representing and promoting Baker College to prospective students, their families and other guests. Engage with current students to make campus life fun!
What you will do…
- Support Enrollment Management events (Including, but not limited to: Freshman Kickoff and Open Houses)
- Conduct Campus Tours
- Meet and greet prospective students, families, alumni, and special guests
- Support Social Media (post fun stuff to Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat!)
- Represent Baker College at off-campus events (such as College Fairs) as needed
- Provide assistance in the admissions office
- Work campus events as assigned to assist with student engagement
- Work 40 hours per semester
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who we are looking for…
- Current Baker College students in good standing and not on disciplinary probation
- Students must be available to commit to a full academic year (unless their academic program is less than a year in length)
- Summer semester is an option but not required
Who you are…
- Enthusiastic about Baker College
- Know Baker College Programs and Services (we will teach you what you don’t know!)
- Enjoy working with different people
- Organized and on-time
- Comfortable talking with people you don’t know
What’s in it for you? (Here are the benefits!)
Bronze Scholarship ($500)
each semester that you serve as an ambassador
(cool polo and long-sleeve quarter-zip)
Sash or cord for graduation
that indicates years of service
for your resume (positive service experience)
There’s often free food involved, so...
Sign me up!
Complete the Student Ambassador Application.
Interviews conducted every semester.