About Student Clubs and Organizations
Student organizations are an important element in the total college experience. In order to enrich student educational growth and personal development, the College will encourage and support student organizations and activities which provide the following experiences:
- Development of professional ideals and standards.
- Intellectual development, particularly in fields related to classroom experiences.
- Development of personal and professional friendships, associations and networks.
- Leadership development.
- Dialogue about current social, economical, and cultural issues and challenges.
- Service learning projects and activities, on or off campus.