Get Involved, Have Fun, It Pays!
- Work with a diverse population
- Meet and greet prospective students and families
- Help out at Freshman Kickoffs and Open Houses
Join the Student Ambassador Program
- Help create an atmosphere of learning, growth & respect
- Support your peers and Residence Life Support
- Help create lasting memories of res hall living
- Become a leader in student housing
Join the Residence Life Program
Baker College utilizes the L.E.A.D framework to structure Student Life initiatives at the campus and organizational levels. This framework ensures alignment of Student Life goals and objectives and includes four complementary pillars:
L: Leadership & Professional Development civic engagement and networking.
E: Emotional & Personal Growth fiscal responsibility, character and integrity.
A: Academic Success collaboration, synergy, innovation, drive and focus.
D: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion openness, awareness and activism.
Student Life seeks to provide leadership in the development and sustained implementation of a student-centered community that supports the achievement of students' academic, career, and personal goals, while simultaneously promoting civility, respect, and equity among all members of the college community.
2020-21 Student Life Annual Report
2021-22 Student Life Annual Report